- Special Assistant to the President for Diversity and Inclusion, Champlain College
- Interim Chief Diversity Officer, Oregon State
- Associate Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Dean of Student Life, Oregon State University
- Dean of Students, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Associate Dean of Students for Community Life, Mills College, Oakland, CA
- Sr. Director Office of Diversity and Inclusion and Adjunct Faculty Member, Champlain College, Burlington, VT
- Teacher/School Counselor/Administrator, Miramar High School – Miramar, FL
- Career Advisor, Lynn University – Boca Raton, FL
- Bilingual Counselor, The Center – San Diego Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center – San Diego, CA
- Student Affairs Administrator, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Universidad Católica de Chile and DuocUC – Santiago, Chile – 2016 – Presentations, workshops and consultations around issues of institutional diversity and social justice, Student Affairs administration and assessment, student engagement and leadership development programs, disability resources, etc.
- University of Vermont – Burlington, VT – 2016 – Developed a carried out an external evaluation plan of the University Women’s Center Programs and services, including developing recommendations for re-organization and improvement.
- HOLA Evansville – Evansville, IN – 2013 – Assisted in the development of a transition plan for the organization as it prepared to elect its first new President and leadership team since the beginning of the organization, ten years before.
- Achievement U – Oakland, CA – 2011 – Assisted in the planning and development of a new non-profit organization offering a variety of programs and services addressing the needs of youth.
- Gallaudet University – Washington, D.C. – 2010 – Co-developed a plan to implement a system-wide assessment regarding the recruitment, retention and One-day campus-wide visit: Assessment and strategies for the recruitment, retention and graduation of Latino Students.
- University of Tennessee System – Chattanooga, TN – 2009 – Co-developed a plan to implement a system-wide assessment regarding the recruitment, retention and graduation of Latino.
- Vermont State Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators – Killington, VT – 2009 – Presentation: Challenges: Removing Barriers in Support of Economically Disadvantaged Students.
- Norwich University – Norwich, VT – 2009 – Three-month institutional assessment project: Organizational assessment, diversity and strategic planning, senior leadership and student leader training.
- Stowe Mountain Lodge – Stowe, Vermont – 2009 – Presentation: Cross-cultural Orientation and Awareness Training.
- Burlington School District – Burlington, VT – 2009-2010 – Organizational diversity development and strategic planning collaborative partnership.
- United Way of Chittenden County – Burlington, VT – 2008-2010 – As a Board Member, chaired the United Way Diversity Committee and provided organizational diversity and strategic planning advice and guidance.
If you want to connect with me, please email me at email@example.com.